Lead Generation… The Hard Way vs. The Easy Way
We all know without leads your business is dead in the water. Lead Generation can be done the hard way or the easy way. I prefer the easy way which I will explain in detail within this post. There are many network marketers out there who generate their leads the hard way without even knowing there is an easy way to get the job done.
Let’s first take a look at some techniques that I refer to as lead generation done the hard way. In the following paragraphs I will explain the hard techniques I have actually done and dispite the time that it took I did get some results.
The Hard Way #1… Cold Calling
Cold Calling is a technique that has been around as long as marketing has existed. The funny part is that it does work. When I would cold call I literally picked up my phone book for the small town I lived it and started at the A’s and called down this list. Yes there are people that still do this. There are pros and con’s to this method.
One pro that I discovered with this lead generation method is you can introduce people to your business and network marketing who may not have know it even existed. You can also get a lot of numbers called with little time spent. This is where the con’s to this method also come in. You get ALOT of hang ups and people that say “I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ANY PYRAMID SCHEMES”! Don’t get me wrong… this technique works and quite well for some people. It can just be really uncomfortable calling someone you don’t know, asking them to trust you within 2 minutes, and hoping they will say YES.
The Hard Way #2… Lead Lists
The Lead Generation technique of purchasing or downloading free leads is widely used and sometimes highly successful. The pro’s and con’s of lead lists are quite similar to cold calling. The only difference is you are contacting people who have requested information online from some source regarding working from home or a home based business. There is a 50/50 chance they are either looking for a job from home or owning their own business. When you call them you have to determine what it is specifically that they were searching for.
Once again, this method can work. But you have to dial a lot of numbers and many of those that you will call will be disconnected or the person you are talking to opted in so long ago they have no idea what you are talking about.
The Hard Way #3… Offline Prospecting
This is the hard way that I actually have used the most in my lead generation efforts. You often may hear your up-line say talk to people when you are out and about in your community. This is also know as offline lead generation. I have been successful in getting prospects this way because when you talk to someone face to face you can tell immediately if they have a sincere interest. That hard part about offline prospecting is you have to have the confidence to talk to a stranger about what you do.
Then again, that shouldn’t really be hard either if you are proud of what you do and truly believe in your service or product.
I could go on to many more difficult ways to generate leads for your business, but I think you get the idea with those.
The one thing I would like to mention about the information I provided above is they all have one thing in common and this one thing is vitally important… NO Target Market.
If you have a desire for unlimited success in your business your lead generation should be focused on attracting a target market. The easy way to obtain leads for your business, which I am about to explain, does exactly that.
If you are seeking an easy way to generate leads, find your target market, and attract people to you… please read on…Or CLICK HERE NOW.
I truly believe there is only one way to easily accomplish the task of successful lead generation. You must use a system that assists you in finding a target market and attracts people to you so you can begin to build the relationship so the prospect will want to opt in to every offer you approach them with.
This System Should Include…
1. Step by step instructions to set it up… Many new network marketers get confused if too many things are thrown at them at once. If they have a blueprint/list of instructions to follow there really is no way to fail. (the one I use has steps for every level of marketer)
2. Lead capture pages already in place and done… Many marketers new/experienced have NO idea how to make a lead capture or don’t have the time. Having this done for you takes out a lot of guess work. (the one I use has unique capture pages for every offer they have available)
3. A full library of marketing techniques and how to’s… Many marketers don’t know how to correctly use social media, ezine articles, blogs, you tube, solo ads, etc. The system should be complete with webinars/audios to increase your knowledge. (the system I use has a library of every marketing strategy imaginable plus weekly bonus trainings, several webinars weekly, and daily morning calls)
4. An Auto-responder already included at no extra cost/instructions on how to integrate your own auto-responder you already have… Many marketers don’t realize how important follow up is. This way you don’t really have to think about it, other than picking up the phone and giving the prospect a call. (the one I use has auto-responder follow up messages already set up)
5. The system should be a tool for you to use for lead generation but should also include an affiliate program/s… Why spend time setting up a system that doesn’t offer some compensation in return. (the one I use offers up to 100% commissions)
6. Affordable prices for every level of network marketer… yep you guessed it… affordable pricing
So what is the system I use that includes all of that plus more? I’ll get to that in a bit. But first I want to spend just a minute on the affordable pricing options. (If you can afford a cup of coffee you can afford to give this some SERIOUS consideration)
OK really quick here’s the break down of the affordable pricing of this Lead Generation System…
- There is a trial offer that is less than a cup of Starbucks coffee
- Level 1 cost…. 2 people would spend more for a nice dinner at a restaurant
- Level 2 cost… You would spend more shopping at Wal-Mart for the basic necessities for your house and health
If this sounds too good to be true I assure you it’s not.
If this post even remotely peaked your interest as to what I have to offer I HIGHLY suggest CLICKING HERE for the full details on Lead Generation!
To Your Success
P.S… Learn Lead Generation Using Facebook… FREE TRAINING! CLICK HERE!
Filed under: Lead Generation
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!