Calling MLM Leads… How To Handle Objections With Confidence
So you have generated some mlm leads for your business… now what? You need to call them. Yep… actually pick up the phone and find out who they are. The biggest reason about 98% of network marketers fail is the fact that they skip this step when trying to build their business. Why? Because they are afraid of being rejected. I am going to teach you how to handle objections with confidence when calling your mlm leads.
Wouldn’t it be great to never be afraid to pick up the phone to call a new mlm lead? After reading this post you will be able to handle the most common objections in network marketing. You will be know what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. What I am about to reveal is my secret to my phone call success.
Before We Get To The Specifics Watch The Video Below….
My communication has improved so much and therefore my closing rate of prospects has sky rocketed. SO PAY ATTENTION! LOL..
The best way for me to illustrate this is by actually scripting it out. Please read and feel free to use the scripts below…
The Introduction For All Calls….
The following sentences are what I say when calling a MLM lead. When asking the questions it is important to be quiet after each one, listen to their answer, don’t interrupt, and take notes.
- Hi, Prospects Name, How’s it going? (pause and listen)
- This is Margaret, I’m calling you back. You had requested information about working from home. What can I do for you? (pause and listen)
- Do you have a pen and paper handy?
- I need to ask you a few questions to save us both time and figure out what is the best way to get you more information.
- Are you currently working from home? (pause and listen)
- – if YES… What is it? How long?
- – if NO…. What do you do for a living? How long? What to they like/dislike about it?
- Are you interested in replacing/supplementing your current income?
- Are you married? Have kids?
- What level of income are you use to?
- How much are you looking to make in the next 12 months?
- Do you have money set aside to start your business?
THE FOLLOWING AND LAST QUESTIONS ARE IMPORTANT… you may end up referring back to this answer during objections…
“Great! So (prospect’s name), how serious are you about starting a home based business? TELL ME WHY….. (pause, listen, take notes)
At this point you can close by saying “Sounds like your pretty serious about getting started. Do you have that pen and paper ready? Do you have access to the internet? I’m going to give you a time, day, and website to view our live business presentation. I will also be sending you an email with the information What’s your best email address?
The Follow-Up Call and Closing…
The follow are the questions I ask during the follow up call and how I ask for the sale…
- Hi (prospects name), how’s it going? (build rapport)
- What did you like about what you saw?
- Tell me more about that. (This is where the prospect is actually selling themselves on the opportunity) (take notes)
- Do you want to make a little or a lot?
- What for?
- Where do you see yourself getting started? In other words slowing and working your way up or on the fast track where you can make twice the amount of money for the same time and effort?
This is where they will either tell you what level to start them at or they will give an objection….
CLICK HERE For Instant Access To More Of My Secrets To Success
MLM Lead Objection #1
“I don’t have the money.”
(I have already introduced myself and started the conversation)
Prospect: “Well, I’d love to simply get started but I really don’t have the money.”
Me: (prospect’s name) , is it really that you don’t have the money and you want to get started, or are you just telling me you don’t have the money because you are not serious at all and you don’t want to hurt my feelings”?
Prospect: “I really don’t have the money.”
Me: “I totally understand that but let me say one more thing before I let you go on your way. I know of a network marketer who was homeless living out of her car and had $2.03 to her name. She started her business from a telephone booth and phone book. Two years later she had a 6 figure income. I guess it goes back to the old saying ‘where there’s a will there’s a way’. Do you think you can find a way, (prospect’s name) so you can have the income you desire.”
Prospect: “What an inspiring story. I’ll see what I can do.”
Me: “Great! How about we connect this time tomorrow and see where you’re at with things.”
In this example you haven’t closed the sale … yet. But you have reminded this person of their goals and therefore have handled the objection with confidence!
MLM Lead Objection #2
“I don’t have the time.”
Me: “So is it Bob, that you really don’t have the time or your really not interested and don’t want to hurt my feelings?
Prospect: ” I do want to have my own business, but can’t devote full time hours to it.”
Me: “Really? Tell me more about that. (keep asking.. get to the bottom of the issue)
Me: “Bob, remember how you were saying … (this is where your notes come in, remind them of their reason why and income goals) So are you serious about that?
Me: ” So are you willing to learn and try something that can give you a chance at those things?
At this point you will sign them up or they may give you more objections..
If they keep objecting find out if the objection is really true or that they are really not serious and don’t want to hurt your feelings.
I hope you have found some awnsers on how to handle objections. The examples I gave above can be used for really any objection. Just change the wording as needed.
Also I am always available by phone to awnser any of your questions or if you’d like a little roll play session give me a jingle.
For Instant Access To More Of My Secrets CLICK HERE!
To Your Success,
P.S. Learn How To Maximize Facebook To Increase Your Fans and Profit! CLICK HERE NOW!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!