I fell in love with that quote above when I saw it. Such a profound way of saying something so simple. What it basically means is how we think (your mindset) it what determines what type of people you will attract. This post is fairly short and simple. Look at the different ways I will have listed below between a rich man’s mindset vs. a poor man’s mindset. If you are not where you want to be with your business I can guarantee it’s not your tools, system, or marketing…. it lies within how you think.
17 Ways The Rich Man’s Mindset Differs From The Poor Man’s Mindset
1. Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “life happens to me.”
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on the obstacles.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent the rich and successful.
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people have a negative mindset toward selling and promotion.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
12. Rich people have a mindset of “both.” Poor people think “either/or.”
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
16. Rich people act in-spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
17. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
So, after reading these mindset statements.. are there any you need to change IF you want to become successful in your business? Also leave a comment below on which statement resonated with you most!